This book is a step-by-step guide that teaches you how to build a web interface from scratch using the popular Bulma framework.
"This book is significantly useful because it allows you to create an interface from scratch. There are resources about other frameworks, but they are more theoretical and say a lot of singular concepts without allowing you to practice creating an entire website interface."
- Samantha Baita, UX/UI Designer
- Stanley Eosakul, Full-Stack Web Developer
By the end of this book, you will understand:
- How to create layouts with Bulma
- How components in Bulma work
- How to combine them to design specific elements for your UI
- How to extend them with your own setup